Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MSPIFF is Coming! MSPIFF is Coming!

And their website is slowly emerging too. I checked it this morning, and it had nothing. Now, there are film titles and some descriptions. Every time I refresh, I find new things like director names, film format, etc.

But still no schedules and theaters.

Here's my beginning International Films wish-list (with only a smattering of descriptions on MSPIFF's website yet). I hope none of them are showing the weekend of my and my partner's tenth anniversary of meeting. I'm including both MSPIFF links and IMDB links, just in case MSPIFF goes haywire again or takes down their website.

La Fine Del Mare (IMDB link)

Where Is Winky's Horse? (IMDB link)

Tuya's Marriage (IMDB link)

Still Life (IMDB link)

OSS 117: Nest of Spies (IMDB link)

Little Moth (IMDB link)

The Last Mistress (IMDB link)

Dry Season (IMDB link)

Ca Brule (IMDB link)

Bamboo Shoots (No IMDB link)

Bad Faith (IMDB link)

And Along Came the Tourists
(IMDB link)

Watch for my Documentaries, American Independents, and Childish wish-lists later this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was here!! Great links to the films! I cannot wait to see them- I would like to see all of them! Family Motel, based on a Somali immigrant single mother, will also be playing.

Jeanne said...

Yeah, my list is based only what was available that day. Only about a third of the films listed had descriptions, and they keep adding films every time I look. Thanks for the link to Family Motel!

:-) Jeanne