Thursday, April 29, 2010

Post-Fest Schedule and Opportunities

Well, the post-fest MPSIFF schedule is out (they call it Best of Fest--I call it "Festival Leftovers"). You can see a couple of things I really liked or come to something I haven't seen yet but heard good things about.

Films I liked and are showing May 1-6:

Sunday, May 2, 4:30 pm: Nora's Will
Thursday, May 6, 7:30 pm: Letters to Father Jacob (my favorite film of the festival)

Films I heard good things about and will see May 1-6:

Saturday 1 pm: Tahaan
Sunday 1 pm: Woman with 5 Elephants
Monday 5 pm: No More Smoke Signals
Monday 9:30 pm: Tears of April


And I'm tempted to see Letters to Father Jacob again on Thursday. Especially if anyone wants to go with me.

Finally, Minnesota Shorts Program 1 and Program 2 are rumored to shown again. I'll post that as soon as I know when because they're worth making effort to see--shorts don't get shown at theaters or even at Netflix.

No comments: